We are looking for qualified accountants (CA, CGA, CMA, CPA) to join our network. We are seeking individuals interested in real work-life balance supported by a dynamic public practice career. We guarantee personal income equal to or greater than urban practices and partnership/ownership opportunity.
We are also looking for Accounting Technicians. Candidates must have:
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Exceptional skills using Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Office;
- A background in accounting and/or financial administration;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- Great multi-tasking skills;
- Self-direction and the ability to solve problems creatively;
- Some familiarity with basic tax compliance (personal and/or corporate);
- The ability to absolutely, positively, uncompromisingly put yourself in our clients’ heads and provide them with truly awesome service. Always.
We provide a fun, inspirational, growth oriented environment. We provide good salaries and benefits, lots of opportunities for advancement and learning.
Please send resumes and hand-written cover letters to email@example.com.
Candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.